Anybody who is happy about this yr's Grams?
This yr, no less than just a little spicy controversy is promised – Drake, Kendrick Lamar and Childish Gambino rejected their supply, which signifies that quite a lot of female artists stepped in. Motown – but more about it later.
When you chose to skip the presentation, listed here are the 20 questions that went beyond my mind whereas watching:
1. The exhibition opened a "Havana" efficiency that includes Camila Cabello, who was properly dressed by Younger Thug and Ricky Martin? Grammy's great gig this yr is the "mashup performances" that have been just as thrilling as consuming the path-mix – it's all good until the spiral, undesirable dashing blows into your tongue. The performance was nice, just a bit flat.
2. Host Alicia Keys, who ended his head, awoke and put a pot in the pot, opened us.
Every black lady on Twitter every time she spoke:
 However do you need to understand how the easiest way to win a hostile mob? Convey Jennifer Lopez, Woman Gaga, Jada Pinkett-Smith and the primary LADY MICHELLE OBAMA ACTIVITIES. Crowd went notably mad to Michelle and rightly so. Determine the actual don whenever you see oneeeee.
Michelle Obama, a totally captured crowd The Grammys: “Music helps us share ourselves.” By way of CBS pic.twitter.com/jQTfikBtX5  – Kyle Griffin (@ Kylegriffin1) February 11, 2019
3. Winner of the first huge prize of the night time: Woman Gaga and Bradley Cooper win the Greatest Pop Duo "Shallow". Has anyone been shocked by this?
4. Why Cardi B is dressed as a flower monster that fights towards Energy Rangers
5. Pay attention, I really like Kacey Musgraves, he's an outstanding talent. But he was not "Rainbow" TOO nervous and low-key? It appeared like an excellent highschool expertise presentation.
6. CAN YOU TALENT? Jane MyBae hit the stage, so "Make Me Feel" feels like a robot masterpiece. Jane turned the stage to the intergalactic dance aspect, when fave can't even cheat convincingly. Scream the actual talent.
@ JanelleMonae, who performs "Make Me Feel," makes us really feel all the feelings. #GRAMMYs pic.twitter.com/RLyNeSPYH9  – CBS (@CBS) February 11, 2019
7. So things are really unusual when Alicia tells a wierd story about how he ought to have gained Grammy in 2004, but when John Mayer gained, he felt dangerous and broke the trophy to offer him a joint detention.
Alicia Keys are like aunt who tells the same strange tales about OVER and OVER from every resort. “Did I tell you when I got two store bags out of the vending machine at work?” YEAH AUNTIE…
8. Publish Malone and Pink Scorching Chill Peppers seem together for no good cause, but I have a more essential question: Can anybody PLEASE train these rappers to life?
Go see previous Busta Rhymes exhibitions for inspiration or one thing. They're out right here wandering on the stage as they search for their misplaced mobile phone. Additionally shout to Flea when she shirts – that playa is 60 years previous, we don't need a nipple in 2019.
9. Dolly Parton's tribute was great as a result of he sang in principle his own tribute! I'm unsure who gave Katy Perry on stage – it seems like his word was the one who acquired away. And did you beckon all the general public confusion? He listened to Dolly
10. Not likely Grammy related, but you must notice – CAN SMITH'S GENIE IS BLUE IN THE NEW ALADD TRAILER YOU IS HAPPY NOW?
He nonetheless appears to be a terrible uncle of Avatar. “Hey Youngblood, give Unc $ 5 to gas…”
11. I really like HERE, and I really like “Hard Place,” but am I just a little dissatisfied together with his performance? It was not terrible by any means but he felt a bit wind – I've definitely heard better. Fortunately, his backing vocals stored on his surface. And Twitter beloved it, so I feel it is.
And we speak about Twitter irrationally…
12. Cardi B's performance "Money". For my part, I feel that Prince himself landed from the sky in the cloud of Purple Rain and gave ACTUAL cash. I feel Cardi is fun, stronger and has an amazing story about garbage and riches. Individual, he's cool. However it’s a must to admit that his music is loopy mediocre at its greatest.
Do I have to say something nice about this performance?
13. Twitter spent all night time's air pollution on the poor Alicia Keys, but even the most important hate (specifically, I) was superb for her double play. Why didn't she use this outfit from the beginning as an alternative of Black History Month Memorial Wavecap?
Alicia, I want this hat once I rock this Darkwing Duck costume in October
14. I can't go on like I knew who Dan + Shay was before tonight, but MAN they have my consideration now. The performance of "Tequila" was unimaginable. They gave one of the best rap music, sigh, Drake, "God's plan." Earlier at night time, the infantile Gambino's "This is America" gained one of the best track.
Are there actually actually awards for music movies virus?
Drake, who was abruptly in the house to simply accept the prize when he asked for performances, was thrilled with Grammys' evil, specifically by calling the prize he simply showed and accepting irrelevant: "If they sing in your hometown, you’ve already gained, you don't need it right here. ”
After which the voice man reduce him off as a drunk driver on New Yr's Eve. Who made, deserves a rise and inventory choices.
Sure they did. God continues to be capable. https://t.co/82LdsXAzwU  – Edward Bowser (@etbowser), February 11, 2019
15. As soon as again, the legend was honored in its own arms, and Diana Ross proudly informed the gang that she can be on stage on the 75th anniversary!
(… he was born March…)
Eh, 74, 75, who cares – does he nonetheless look younger than 90% of Trump's employees?
16. Playa, this James Blake, Earth Wind and Hearth and Travis Scott mashup – simply choosing up a hat or what? This was probably the most uncommon wreck.
At this point we see O-Town, Lil Cease and t.A.T.u.
17. PELAUS. Then this occurred.
So it was announced a few week in the past (shouting to Bobby Shmurd) that Jennifer Lopez would give credit to Motown.
Because I consider Motown, I think of a lady who needed to turn to Ashan's vowel.
Did you get @JLo's bomb character during #GRAMMY's efficiency?! 😍 pic.twitter.com/Pq1IEPrlcF P.19659004] – Individuals (@individuals) February 11, 2019
So yes, this black month of history, J.Lo had to pay tribute to the Ric Flair signal and hits like "Please Mr. Postman". The efficiency was great if every part you cared for was choreography, however the actual SLEEP. Fortunately, my wife gave clarification on this entire unusual query:
Me: What was the Motown tribute made by J Loi?
Wifey: They needed somebody who might dance round and Beyonce didn't. 19659004] Black ladies are never incorrect.
18. At this point, we’re virtually three hours in this exhibition after about 90 minutes. I know that no one at this stage can rise up within the morning, however what about us with other automobiles and scholar loans?
Every adult in America is Pusha T.
19. The strange-looking dude, earned by My Hero Academia, provides HER one of the best R&B album, which gave R&B the show place for the first time ever! The least they might do after we had given us Motown Legend J. Lo.
After which the much underestimated Chloe X Halle, who had combined "Where's Love," named Cardi B's Invasion of Privacy Greatest Rap Album, the primary feminine artist to win this award.
Since you anticipated that Twitter yassssssssssssssssssssssss will drop itself right into a coma. Silver lining for me? A minimum of this meant that Cardi did not win the yr's album, giving me the hope that Janelle Monaen's Soiled Pc was rightly acknowledged.
But that is Trump America, we ought to be used to disappointment.
20. Yolanda Adams, Fantasia, Andra Day gave Aretha Frankli-BUT an honor, which GOTTA WINS IN THIS INSTALLATION BETWEEN CUZ AND WE TAKE TROPHIES WHO ARE TAKEN!
The report for the yr came to the childlike Gambino. “As a result of everybody beloved this video a lot that a yr, and the album Album went…
”Chile, I have no idea what they do. I do know the false man betta hadn't taken any good modifications out of my glove. Mmmm hmmm, Imma additionally calculates it.
Can we give Janelle Monae flowers when she will nonetheless odor them?
” width=”520″ peak=”302″/> ” width=”520″ peak=”302″/>
A number of performances in this show as a result of you must make your personal entertainment when you sit by means of four hours of blabbering. Despite its monumental size, this was not a nasty efficiency in any respect.
It was a clear indication that the longer term is female – if a lady seems on the display and not referred to as J.Lo, it different from strong to spectacular
Grammy winners, in fact, have been typically questionable, but hey, it's 2019, where viral videos mean extra like a track.
Get some YouTube shows tomorrow, then drag Drake and minimize off all of a sudden
(perform ( d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s)  if (d.getElementById (id)) returns, js = d.createElement (t), js id = id; js.src = & # 39; https: //join.facebook.internet/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1' ;; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore (js, fjs); (doc, script & # 39;, & # 39; facebook-jssdk & # 39;));